Despite the weather, we had a great Halloween! Monica's preschool held a Halloween party. I can only assume this though, because when she got in the car afterward, all she said was, "I don't remember what I did." Wow, she's gone from 4 to 14 in one big jump.
I brought Monica home from school and, with the promise of M&Ms, snapped these photos:
(My favorite photo of the day)
CENTENNIAL BARN TRUNK-OR-TREAT
Due to threats of near-Armageddon weather coming at us, we opted for indoor Trick-or-Treating in the evening.
The boys drank a fruit punch drink with their own straws. This is how they drink hot chocolate at home too. The Barn didn't have actual straws though. The poor boys had to use coffee stirrers!
The storyteller came prepared with a box full of hollowed out gourds to use as musical instruments.
Racing out of the Centennial Barn toward our cars in the steady, light rain, Monica asked, "Mommy, is this the storm that lady on the TV talked about?" Ha, no. As I prepared for bed I heard a steady downpour outside, and that's about the extent of it. (I heard this morning that northern Hamilton County got it a lot worse.)
ANNA IS SIX WEEKS OLD!
Anna is six short weeks old today! She produced her first smile and her first "talking" noises. Made for one happy mama!












What fun! A memorable Halloween I'd say -- especially with Anna's first smile. Their costumes are great. Love those ruby red shoes of Monica's. I know she does too.
ReplyDelete